Dear Valued Guest,
AHS Rules (Updated January 21st)
MASKS ARE MANDITORY AT ALL TIMES (unless eating or drinking while seated at your table in the lounge area). Food and beverage consumption is permitted in the lounge and showroom areas only. And patrons must be seated at their table while eating or drinking.
– Alcohol sales end at 11 pm.
– Showroom closes at 12:30 am.
– Casino remains open for regular hours.
– Guests must follow all AHS restrictions.
Following the Restrictions Exemption Program set out by the Government of Alberta, prior to entry… all guests must provide one of the following in order to enter our building.
– Printout or screenshot of vaccine record with QR code.
– Out of province vaccine record.
– First Nations vaccine record.
– ArriveCan app for international travelers.
– Documentation of a medical exemption.
– Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test. Within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed).
All Staff, Volunteers, Contractors and Entertainers must provide proof of Double Vaccination to enter the building.
Please like and follow our Facebook page for updates.
Great Northern Casino